On a recent Called to Coach, we spoke with Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, Nicole Seichter.
Nicole Seichter, Founder and CEO of Strengths4you, focuses on coaching people through stress before they burnout. She especially focuses on people working in corporate businesses: How can she help people in organizations reduce stress and work differently together to make every day count?
Nicole spent almost 10 years in corporate business before becoming a coach in 2008. Nicole had a mission to help people understand how beautiful they are and how to become more their true self. After several certifications and coaching for years, she was still looking for the language to explain human uniqueness. In 2013, Nicole moved to Michigan and started a coaching business called Seichter Coaching & Consulting LLC. In 2014, she finally found the glue to her mosaic through a friend. Her friend told her about the CliftonStrengths assessment and she realized that’s how she could help people understand their uniqueness. She then created her current business, Strengths4you, and connected all the parts of her life, her knowledge, her experience and her work with the “StrengthsFinder Glue”. She is the author of Strengths Based Stress and Burnout Prevention (sold on Amazon June 2017).
Notes from the webcast:
Please share the key concepts around the acronym you created in your book:
ENJOY is the acronym that represents the process Nicole uses to guide her coaching clients. E is for embrace, N is for nurture, J is for jogging, O is for organization and Y is for you.
- Embrace: She helps her clients understand how to embrace their strengths in many ways. Sometimes our own strengths are what can lead us to stress, other times we can use our strengths as a stress protection shield.
- Nuture: How can you use your strengths to get in a place where you are relaxed?
- Jogging: It’s about routine and how can you get to a place again to start again, start over, how can you move your body and your brain,
- Organization: Organize and treat your body like the most precious thing in the world. Organization can help with sleep, nutrition and time management.
- You: Everything starts with you and ends with you. You is about breathing techniques, mindfulness, self-awareness and self-worth.