- Unclear role expectations between the coach and the client;
- Coaching conversations that “wander” and lack direction;
- The coach talking too much and the client not talking enough;
- The client takes over the coaching process and leads the coach;
- There isn’t enough time for action planning or the coach moves too quickly toward premature solutions during the conversation;
- And the worst of these, the coaching session lacks impact and is a waste of everyone’s time.
Chris' top five strengths: Strategic | Input | Achiever | Maximizer | Ideation.